Enchanted Adornments by Cynthia Thornton

9:00 AM

Look-y what I got for Christmas - Enchanted Adornments! We did quite a bit of driving over holiday vacation to see family for the holidays and a family wedding. I found this precious book to be a wonderful companion. Cynthia's drawings and stories make this book absolutely unique and left me feeling "enchanted". I fully review the book for Soft Flex Spotlight, but I couldn't help but mention it sooner. Go get it! It is delightful.

You Might Also Like

1 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Thanks for mentioning the book and for your glowing words! You're a rock star!

    Cynthia really worked tremendously hard on the book and I think all of her hard work has paid off. Enchanted Adornments is just awesome!

    Oh! Thanks for posting links going directly to the Green Girl Studios website to purchase the book. Each copy is autographed.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers