Free Trial Issue Beadwork Magazine from Interweave

9:00 AM



What is your favorite beading magazine?  I am quite fond of Stringing & Bead Style.  I'm not much of a bead weaver, so most of the projects in Bead & Button or Beadwork seem over my head or simply do not interest me.  I've noticed that since Melinda Barta has become the editor of Beadwork, I have really been gravitating toward the magazine.  I think that she has an exceptional eye for detail and color.  The magazine has some young and hip designs that keep it fresh.  Beading Daily is offering a free trial issue of Beadwork Magazine - so I thought that I'd pass along the link just in case you'd like to check it out too or had checked it out before but haven't had a chance to see it recently.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers