Spotlight on....Designer Zoya Gutina

9:00 AM

Featured Designer

I was born and raised in the USSR but for more than 12 years I have been living in the United States in New York City and now in Alexandria, Virginia. I hold a Diploma from the College of Culture in Leningrad (now Saint Petersburg), Russia. I love Saint Petersburg with its architecture, museums, palaces, and golden-doomed cathedrals. There is no doubt, the years I spent in my youth in this culture capital city of Russia influenced and influences now my beadwork. Some of my friends call me "nature inspired", and that's also true! I like blossoming trees and flowers in spring, geometric frozen shapes in winter, or watch beautiful colors during sunrise and sunset. Changing nature stirs my emotions, inspires me and captures my spirit.


Article - In the Pink

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. WOW!! the page opened and took my breath away -this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Zoya has some amazing designs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers