VIDEO - New Mini Bead Stoppers - Available Now!

9:00 AM


You Might Also Like

5 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. I'm glad you're carrying these now! They're my favorites but not always available at my local bead store. Having them in colors is just a cute little added bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear these smaller bead stoppers are great for threads and cords. Such a simple item - but really convenient in a pinch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Aren't so much better when they are offered in colors! You guys should have a multi-colored pack for those of us who can't decide which colors we like best! Also could come in handy when we want to identify one thread from another in beadweaving or knotting projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fancy that. We just did mix the big ones in mixed color packs. We hope to have the minis mixed soon too. Click on the link and check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess I'm smarter than I look! ;-) Cool, I'll go check them out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers