bead show

New Tucson Beaded Jewelry Designs!

10:45 AM


Guest Blogger: Jamie Hogsett

New Crystal Beaded Jewelry Designs!



I'm back from the Tucson Best Bead Show, where I met oodles of beaders and saw tons of great beaded jewelry. I had a demo table in the Soft Flex Company booth and talked with a lot of people about the many colors of Soft Flex wire, along with all the tips, tricks, and techniques I know about crimping, crimp tubes, and crimp covers. It was a fun, crazy, exhausting week, and I even managed to make some new jewelry designs!

 
This bracelet uses a Tierra Cast clasp and Buddha head, crystals from my friends at Beyond Beadery, and Soft Flex Beading Wire in Black Onyx, .019 diameter.


The earrings use crystals from Beyond Beadery and Atlantic Gems and Black Onyx wire, ear wires, and crimp findings from Soft Flex Company.

The necklace was made with crystals from Beyond Beadery and Atlantic Gems, Black Onyx wire (in both .019 and .024 diameters) and crimp findings from Soft Flex, and an awesome antique skeleton key from Glass Garden Beads. The wire is about 30 inches long and is braided, with 6mm rondelles worked in.

As a Create Your Style with Crystallized - Swarovski Elements Ambassador, I am lucky to be invited to their Customer Appreciation Party every year. I always try to wear something with a whole lot of sparkle to this show and these three projects did the trick just fine.

Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

1 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers