Rings & Things Russ Nobbs Troll Bead Spotted in Phoenix

9:00 AM

Russ Troll Bead 
Based off of Rings & Things founding owner Russ Nobbs

The best part of being in Tucson is visiting with friends.  I had a lovely visit with Russ Nobbs of Rings & Things.  He left Jamie and I each with a Russ Troll Bead.  If you buzz around the internet very often, you have more likely than not seen this little guy in all sorts of strange and odd settings.  I thought that I'd pay homage to his trips to Tucson with a classic cactus shot.  To see more fun pictures, check out the Russ Troll Bead Flickr Group or the Rings-Things blog

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. That's my boss! Great photo, SFG...

    :) Dave
    at Rings & Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dave, isn't he adorable with the cactus!? :)

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers