Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stringing Spring 2010

The newest issue of Stringing magazine is on newsstands now! I just got my copy in the mail. It's gorgeous, like always. Danielle, Debbie and their team do such a great job. I'm still thrilled every time I get to be a part of this magazine. I had three projects in it this time around:
Spring Bouquet uses charms from Earthenwood Studio, a toggle clasp from Green Girl Studios, matte sterling silver beads from Fusionbeads.com, and CZs and 925 Silver Extreme, Chrysoprase, and Pink Tourmaline wire from Soft Flex Company.
The three wires are woven together through the beads in the front part of the necklace and braided together in the back. You know how I am loving the look of braided wire...
My earrings - pair number 9 in the earring spread - use Fluorite wire and crimp findings from Soft Flex Company and satin silver Swarovski crystals and earring findings from Fusionbeads.com.
Crimson and Copper Swirls is my piece for the Beading on a Shoestring department. It's made with .024 Copper Color Soft Flex Metallics wire with Czech pressed-glass, a Padauk wood pendant, and copper findings from Artbeads.com.


Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.

2 comments:

Createology said...

These are lovely. Spring is definitely on it's way with the first necklace. Great pieces. Keep creating...

Pretty Things said...

Really cool earrings, and glad to see the authentic Green Girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...