Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Woodland Creatures Necklace


Guest Blogger: Jamie Hogsett

Woodland Creatures Necklace


During the CHA show in Anaheim last week, I was able to create a handful of fun, new designs, including this sweet-as-pie necklace. I used dark brown bamboo rice-shaped beads and chrysoprase wire along with charms, a bead, and a clasp from my friends at Green Girl Studios for this quick-to-make necklace. Obviously, I'm still obsessed with braiding Soft Flex beading wire

Here's a detail of the charms and bead from Green Girl Studios. I used their Double Owl Bead, Mushroom Charm, Snail Dangle, and Lady Bug Charm, as well as their Round Floral Toggle Clasp. Now that I'm at the Tucson show, I'm hoping to stop by the Green Girl booth and stock up on some of their new designs...

Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...