bead show

Bead Fest - Santa Fe

10:26 AM



Last weekend Soft Flex Company participated in Bead Fest Santa Fe. In true New Mexican fashion (I've lived in Albuquerque for over 25 years) lots of snow greeted us for the first official week of Spring!


This was the first time I have ever experienced lightning and thunder along with snow. We even lost power briefly a couple of times. Unfortunately, it was also the first time in awhile that I have been around a lot of guys and snow. Mischeivious guys + snow + full day behind a booth = snow ball fight. Luckily they weren't aiming at me most of the time, however, my boss did find it entertaining to use me as a shield.

My camera was dead, but luckily KimE (our gallery manager) had hers, otherwise this blog would just be a lot of words. Here are some pics of our booth at the show.

JoAnn and I

Our booth from across the aisle

Christopher explaining our discounts (or maybe he is tired and just "pointing" them out?)

Santa Fe was a lot of fun! We always like to talk to our customers in person, and try our best to answer any questions they might have. Since I telecommute, shows are one of the few times I get to see my co-workers, which is another bonus (even when they are armed with snowballs!).

Almost forgot, set-up day for the show was on St. Paddy's Day. Wouldn't you know, there was a leprechaun sighting. (little blurry because those guys move pretty quick)

leprechaun or Thomas?




Guest Blogger Jennifer Wilson is the Trade Show Manager for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at
Jennifer@softflexcompany.com

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers