Bloggers to Watch

9:00 AM


I was inspired by Cyndi Lavin at Beading Arts to post a list of 10 beading blogs to read, although I follow and drop in on many more!  These are listed in no specific order - they are all wonderful!

You Might Also Like

10 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Hi Sara!! Thank you so much for mentioning A Bead A Day!! :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Problem-o. I drop by A Bead A Day quite frequently. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your work is lovely...Sara...
    this is my first stop..i'll poke around some more now


    ciao!

    come see me anytime...my 'screen' is always open for creative people like you!

    carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! It looks like you have a gorgeous blog, Carmelina. I clicked to follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for mentioning Beadologie! That inspires me to update my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, it is probably a good time to do that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for mentioning my post, Sara! Unfortunately, b5media terminated the contract of every single writer almost two weeks ago, so I don't write for them anymore. Readers can still find me at Beading Arts though, where I'm still posting about fabulous blogs and fun techniques...and of course SoftFlex! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I changed the link, but I didn't change the blog name. Oops! I'll do that now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much...you're a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers