Cathy Lampole Pendant Using Soft Flex Beading Wire

9:00 AM


Cathy Lampole Design and Picture

Some people are just so smart.  I thought that this design was genius when I stumbled upon it.  She has strung a piece of Soft Flex Beading Wire through the drop and then back up through the beaded bead.  Then it is attached to the bail with a simple crimp and crimp cover.  Very elegant!  After speaking with Cathy, I found out that her store carries Soft Flex exclusively.  Two for two, she is a genius!  Thanks for letting me share this lovely design, Cathy!  To learn more about Cathy and her store, stop by their website - That Bead Lady (cute name). 

You Might Also Like

3 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. This is a beautiful necklace. The beaded bead and drop pendant are amazing. Keep inspiring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty amazing. I'm pretty sure that my jaw dropped when I first saw it. I'm so glad that Cathy let me share with other Soft Flex users! :)

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers