D'Olivia Designs Using Soft Flex Beading Wire

9:00 AM

D'Olivia Design & Photo

Twitter is such a fantastic tool for connecting people.  I recently received a tweet that said, "I've used your black beading wire in a necklace & received lots of compliments!" from @dolivajewelry.  I clicked through to see the design and found a lovely necklace waiting for me.  It is so much fun to see how creative designers are getting in exposing colored Soft Flex Beading Wire.  

If you aren't on twitter, I urge you to check it out.  It is a great tool for getting up-to-the-minute information on what we are up to at Soft Flex Company.  We post links for new free project ideas, tips, tricks, sales, giveaways as well as retweet links from 25 partner companies on our Soft Flex Sellers List

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. We are experiencing a fast and forward moving world. Lovely necklace. Thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ready what great colors. I can already imagine what i would do with them.
    Annette Holbert gnaHolbert@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers