Holly's Folly Glass Uses Tranquil Soft Flex Beading Wire Colors

9:00 AM


Holly's Folly Glass Photo & Design

Holly used 2 of the 3 colors in our TranquilitySoft Flex Beading Wire Trios Variety Pack.  I love trees.  They are always so majestic.  I think that her color selection was just right for this piece.  

You Might Also Like

8 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Simple and elegant - i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly made a beautiful necklace and I love her choice of materials and colors. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love simple. This necklace is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking simply gorgeous and then read everyone one else pretty much thought the same thing. Sounds like perfection to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holly - You are very welcome! Thank you so much for using our products and making beautiful designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautifully balanced necklace!

    The colors of the Soft Flex blend so well with Holly's Winter Monet necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So elegant and I love the colors, especially for this time of the year.
    Twinkie

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers