As seen in "Wirework" 2010 by Kalmbach

9:00 AM

Wirework 2010

It was a delight to see our Soft Flex Cutters on page 8 of this year's Wirework Magazine.  Have you ever tried our cutters?  I can't live without mine.  They cut wire like it is as soft as butter.  A pair of these cutters will go through well over half a million snips, even on the tip.  I prefer the long handle, but I know that some designers feel like they have more control using the short handled variety.  






Here is what a customer had to say about our tools:

"I was hesitant to place an order for the razor flush cutter at the price they were but I figured I needed the best and believe me ... they were well worth the cost! Gosh ... what a difference! Anyway just wanted to pat you guys on the back for selling a fabulous product for us to use. Happy beading!"

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Thank you for sharing this information. I wasn't aware of these new tools. Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look into this since my cutters are on their last legs! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers