Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spotlight on..."Confessions of a Craft Marketing Coordinator" by Wendy T. Gibson


Confessions of a Craft Market Coordinator
Written by: Wendy T. Gibson

Advertising your craft business locally for free is easy and effective! In April 2009, I quit my day job to become a full-time Crafter with a capital "C?! Since I worked part time in a bookstore and my hours had been cut to next to nothing, it wasn't as big a deal as it could have been. It did leave me without a job though. Luckily, I was able to create one for myself that has kept me crafting and utilises some other skills I have as well! (Oh, and I also have a very supportive, in every sense of the word, husband!)

NEW Color by Margie Deeb The High Key Palette
Designer - Erin Klein
Bead Seller - Beadphoria


Don't miss the archives. We have years of monthly posts archived.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...