Spotlight on....Enchanted Adornments by Cynthia Thornton

9:00 AM


Our featured book this month is
Enchanted Adornmentsby Cynthia Thornton

Enchanted Adornments by Cynthia Thornton is easily on my top 5 favorite beading books of all time. I have always been a huge fan of Cynthia's designs that are often published in Stringing Magazine. I was thrilled when I heard that she was working on a book. She certainly lived up to my expectations. From the sketches, to the imaginative stories to the actual designs presented in this book, I was simply and irrevocably enchanted. Furthermore, I learned something new! I learned all about polymer clay and precious metals clay, two items that I've never worked with but hope to in the future.


NEW Color by Margie Deeb - The High Key Palette
Designer - Erin Klein
Bead Seller - Beadphoria


Don't miss the archives. We have years of monthly posts archived.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers