Design Inspiration by Cynthia Deis, owner of Ornamentea!

9:00 AM

Design by Cynthia Deis
Shiny Little Things Blog

I loved this design from the moment I saw it.  Wow!  I love the use of copper findings with our coral colored Soft Flex Beading Wire and the Elaine Ray beads - just fab.  I thought that it was very interesting that she used the coral color from the Elegant Trio which is comprised of coral, copper and onyx colors.  She only used the coral, but because she used the copper findings, it definitely captures the look of the elegant color palette.  Love it!!  Ornamentea offers lots of inspiration on their website.  I highly suggest that you check them out!  I also enjoy following them on twitter @ornamentea.

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers