Jamie Hogsett

New Hole Punch + Gold Chain = I want to be at the beach earrings! by Jamie Hogsett

10:45 AM


There's a new tool available from Soft Flex Company that I'm having tons of fun with! The Metal Punch Pliers are a great new addition to my tool box and I'm discovering lots of great ways to use them. For these golden earrings, I cut the round links in my length of Oval and Round Gold Plated Copper Chain (I'm using the round links in another project) and used the leftover oval links. I punched a hole in the top and bottom of each link and used gold-filled jump rings to connect the links. Turquoise rondelles, gold-filled head pins, and 14KT gold ear wires finish the design. 
 
I made these earrings yesterday, when the sun was actually bright and shining, so I took advantage of the weather and took my beading board out on my balcony.The sunshine felt so fabulous on my bare shoulders that I found myself longing to dig my toes in white sand while looking out on beautiful turquoise waters. If I do make it to the beach anytime soon, I know what earrings I'll be wearing!
 
 
Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.
 

You Might Also Like

4 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Very pretty! I may have to invest in this tool! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too cute. The little birdy paper is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful earrings. Thanks for the introduction to this new hole punch tool. Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the sweet comments. I definitely recommend the hole punch - it's super fun to use!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers