Kristen Fagan

Small Business Tips by Kristen Fagan

9:00 AM


 Hi, my name is Kristen and I’m honored to be invited to guest post on Soft Flex Company’s blog. I am a graphic designer by day and mother, wife, painter, jewelry artist, bookworm, cook and all around crafty gal by night. I love to learn and laugh and adore anything made by hand.

My early experiences and the joy I received creating and sharing my artwork lead me to seek an artistic career. I began my design career 10 years ago as an in-house graphic designer for a local bead shop. A large part of their business was done via catalog so; I was first and foremost a catalog designer.  But since I was a “one stop shop of design” I also created the graphics for bead shop signage, advertisements, business identity, packaging, maintained their web site and just about anything else that came my way.

Although, most of you do not know me, if you have spent any time on Soft Flex Company’s web site, you know my work.  I am Soft Flex Company’s website graphic designer, which means I create and maintain the company’s web site as well as all online graphics, online advertising, and email promotions.  I have worked with Soft Flex for the past 7 years (yowza)! That sounds like a long time but, that is the norm around here.  Soft Flex has a knack for keeping creative people around.  They put trust in our abilities and allow us freedom to carve out our own path of success for and with the company.  Some pretty great qualities in an employer.

Aside from working with Soft Flex Company, I am also a mixed media artist working under the name Creative Stash.  Creative Stash is where my design, painting and crafting worlds collide. It is a graphic design and handmade gifts indie business owned & operated by me and specializing in small business design, invitation design and artful gifts inspired by my original paintings and sketches.

It has been an organic path so far and one I am very fortunate to be on.  I look forward to sharing my journey with you with a monthly guest blog as I work to grow my indie business and offer you small business tips for design, marketing and motivation along the way.

Guest blogger Kristen Fagan is the Website Graphic Designer for Soft Flex Company. She also has her own blog and etsy shop.  She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Kristen@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

3 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Very nice post, Kristen. Thanks for contributing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Nice to meet you. Looking forward to your tips on growing a small business and other things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the warm welcome! Lovely to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers