Spotlight on.... "Organize your Color for Better Color Choices" by Margie Deeb

9:00 AM



 "Organize your Color for Better Color Choices" by Margie Deeb

The definition of being organized is that you know exactly where you can find what you are looking for. For the most part, I am, even though it might not be apparent to one who walks in my studio. Other than tax documents, the most organized area of my life is color.

I organize my colors with chromatic meticulousness in every medium I work in (beads, colored pencils, oils, acrylic, pastels, markers... the list goes on). I do this not only because I thoroughly enjoy it and it allows me to understand the hues in relation to other hues, but also because it allows me the freedom to make stronger color choices more easily.
Designer - Joy Masters
Bead Seller Bead Lush


Don't miss the archives. We have years of monthly posts archived.

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Great article! I always struggle with the best way to organize and arrange my beads, e.g. by type (stone, crystal), by size, by color, etc...http://blog.sweetservices.com/sweetscandyblog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margie is so wonderful with color. It is a treat to read her articles each month our spotlight on....

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers