Spotlight on...Book "Waking up in the Land of Glitter" by Cathy Kano-Murillo

9:00 AM


Book: Waking up in the Land of Glitter 
by Kathy Cano-Murillo

Waking up in the Land of Glitter by Kathy Cano-Murillo is not the typical type of book that I review for the Soft Flex School of Design, so it was neat to read somethign a little different that still applies to the craft industry. Kathy (also known as Crafty Chica) is a well known author of several craft titles. This book is her debut work of fiction. The characters were very cute and super crafty, as you would expect from a craft diva. I have a feeling that any girl or guy that has found themselves up at 2am with a hot glue gun and glitter would find this book right up their alley. I know you are out there and I know that there are lots of you because I see you at CHA twice year!
Designer - Joy Masters
Bead Seller Bead Lush


Don't miss the archives. We have years of monthly posts archived.

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. I have been following Cathy for awhile now and have enjoyed everything she writes. Her story telling and crafty exploits are both funny and charming. I will have to get a copy of this book, I bet it is a fun read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable. Definitely get the book and enjoy a fun read.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers