Spotlight on...Designer Joy Masters

9:00 AM



Featured designer: Joy Masters

I love shiny things, jewelry, chocolate, my dude (a.k.a husband), my family, my friends, chocolate, music, comedy, all things Celtic and once again, chocolate. Not necessarily in that order.

I believe jewelry has the power to transform your look, but also your mood. I first started designing after I got a job working in a corporate environment where I had to keep my clothing very simple and serious (frowny face).


Designer - Joy Masters
Bead Seller Bead Lush


Don't miss the archives. We have years of monthly posts archived.

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Joy's piece is absolutely GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! She does amazing work. Our featured spotlight on... designers are all so talented.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers