Tear Sheet Available at Hobby Lobby with My Project Idea

9:00 AM


If you are in the beading section of your local Hobby Lobby store, be sure to look for our tear sheet.  It contains a free project idea created by me as well as other great info to have handy near your bead table about diameters, crimps, crimping and such.  It's pretty exciting to see my little design hanging in the Hobby Lobby aisle.  Yay!  Be sure to check out all of our free project ideas on our website.  We are constantly adding new ideas.

You Might Also Like

3 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Sadly we do not have any Hobby Lobby stores here in California. I have wanted some since the olden days of Aleene's craft shows with Patty and Darsy. Now that is dating myself! Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love visiting Hobby Lobby. They are still run and owned by the same family that started the company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hobby Lobby is one of my favorites! Will be sure to look for your sheet on my next trip there. http://blog.sweetservices.com/sweetscandyblog/

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers