Twitter - Follow Friday!

9:00 AM

Today, I wanted to share a few of my favorites tweeps.  That's right, peeps on twitter.  If you aren't on twitter, I'm sure you've heard all about it.  It a social network that enables users to microblog by sending an receiving messages known as tweets. Each post is limited to 140 characters.  Basically, twitter is to blogging what short stories are to novels.  Depending on how frequently one tweets, you can get a bird's eye view into their life and/or business. It is a fantastic way to get up-to-the-minute details about your favorite people.  Follow Friday is a trending tool that folks have used on twitter to pass along their testimonial on certain twitter friends.  Basically, you list all of your favorite tweeps that you think other twit-users should follow too.  This week, I thought that I'd list them on my blog too.  So here are a few of my top picks for best beading tweeps (in no specific order).


Are you on twitter?  Leave your twitter name here and we'll "Follow Friday" you too. Also, who do you suggest that we check out on twitter?  Who are your top "Follow Friday" choices?

You can also follow @SoftFlexCompany and/or @SoftFlexGirl for our regular updates.  

You Might Also Like

4 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. I'm at twitter.com/lindab142

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lindab142, I'm going to follow you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm at twitter.com/lindab142

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Sara
    http://twitter.com/irishlassieshop

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers