Jamie Hogsett

Beach Bracelet by Jamie Hogsett

10:45 AM

I finally got to go to the beach! Well, I didn't see or walk on any sand, but I stood in a wedding that overlooked the ocean in San Diego. The picture above was the background for the wedding party. It was the perfect day for a wedding and everything was just as beautiful as it could possibly have been. Seeing the gorgeous blues of the water was just what I needed to feel refreshed and rejuvenated. 

My little jaunt to the coast inspired me to make a fun bracelet to wear the next time I'm there. While I'm landlocked in the meantime, the colors of the beading wire, beads, and findings will remind me of all the colors on the coastline. I used two strands each of Soft Flex Beading Wire in Garnet, Green Turquoise, and Chrysoprase to string Kazuri beads from Antelope Beads and Thai silver spacers from Saki and it's finished off with a box clasp from Jess Imports that I've had in my stash for years. The beads and spacers all have large holes, so the six strands of wire work to keep the beads from spinning around too much. Plus, when the bracelet is on my wrist, small sections of the wire show through, which adds just a bit more color to the design. This bracelet is and always will be a great memory of the wonderful time spend celebrating the wedding of two dear friends!


Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Hi Jamie
    Love your bracelet. Perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Denise! Hope to see you at B&B!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers