Monday, June 7, 2010

Cool new feature - Winner announced



The winner this week is Dawn!  It was fun to read all of the different things that you love.  If you had your heart set on Be My Valentine, it is on sale until Thursday.  Be sure to check out all of our week 1 specials.  Each week for 8 weeks, we'll have new specials from Monday at noon until Thursday at noon.  And I'll be offering a giveaway each weekend.  This coming Saturday Kiss Me! I'm Irish! will be up for giveaway.  Be sure to come back and enter to win again.


Kristen created a few fun images that you can use on your blog or website to show that you use Soft Flex beading wire in your designs.  Also, we are now offering 2 image options for those that have been featured in our Spotlight on... so that you can toot your own horn and share with your adoring friends, family, customers and fans.  We hope that you will use and enjoy the new images.  If you have suggestions for an image that you'd love to see, feel free to email me Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.  I'm always up for advice and/or suggestions!

I'm heading out to Milwaukee tomorrow for the Bead and Button Show.  I can't believe that it is finally here.  So exciting!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...