Jamie Hogsett

Fun with Chain by Jamie Hogsett

10:45 AM


As I'm sure you know by now, I'm loving Soft Flex Company's new hole punch tool. Here's another bracelet I recently made using the tool, the oval links from our copper and silver-plated chain, 5mm jump rings, and one of my favorite two-strand toggle clasps. This project was quick to make and looks great on. I like the way it moves!



Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

3 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Great design and texture on this piece. Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the detail of this piece... could be worn with so many styles.. from jeans to a suit! Great design..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind comments! The bracelet was a big hit at the Bead & Button show as well. I kept a close eye on it to make sure it didn't walk away from the table!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers