Jamie Hogsett

Make-It-Take-It Project at the Bead and Button Show! by Jamie Hogsett

10:45 AM


Here are all the kits for Make-It-Take-Its at the Bead and Button Show!

As you read this, these kits are packed away in my luggage on their way to Milwaukee. Every kit is unique, with glass beads made by our friend, Jennifer Wilson



Please join Sara Hardin and me at the MITI table in the Soft Flex Booth at the show to make and take your very own pair of earrings. Kits are first come, first served until we run out from 6pm to 8pm Thursday and from 12pm to 4pm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

We look forward to seeing you at the show!


Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.



You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Fun! I do hope that I can get there to play with you guys. You are tops on my list! And if you are out and about, I will be working at Heather Powers' Humblebeads booth #1212.
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great simple Make & Take for people! Have a safe trip & be prepared for heat! Saturday & Sunday we're supposed to be in the upper 80's - 90's! :) And that's because I know the sun shines on you ladies wherever you go! :)

    Have a Fantastic Day!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers