More photos from the Bead and Button Show

1:05 PM

Gemstone shopping


Make-it-Take-its - so much fun!

Make-it-Take-it Madness

Gaby from Sweden

Make-it-Take-its

Gemstone shopping

Make-it-Take-its

Live demos from Jamie Hogsett

Live demos from Sara Hardin



Soft Flex'ers at Mo's Pub getting after show chow





If you couldn't make it to the show, you can always check us out online at www.SoftFlexCompany.com and if you like to shop local, we have a fabulous bead store finder to locate the bead or craft store nearest you.  

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. It was so great to see you again! Looks like you got the kinks worked out of your make it-take it projects...but there are no kinks with SoftFlex right? (HA!)
    I love gemstones too...I was paralyzed from buying any and then I didn't make it back on Sunday due to car troubles. Which is a good thing because I am sure that my defenses would have been down from any sparkly booth. Or pearls.

    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, it has been too long since I have been able to go to a large bead show. Loved seeing the pics which flow with excitement from those people attending! Bead,button mania, in a good way!!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers