Shop short strand gemstones - cheap and affordable

9:00 AM

One of my favorite things about doing a big show like Bead and Button is that I get the chance to shop from our very own gemstone section in person.  This past show, I bought a stunning short strand of tourmaline slices, carved tourmaline leaves and then the above pictures cz briolettes in olive green.  There are currently over 80 options in short strands on our website. Short strands are a great way to get a little bit of this and a little bit of that.  Often times, I find that I don't need a full strand of beads.  These are perfect.  Have you taken a look at our short strands?  Now, I just need to set aside some time to actually bead.  That might be the trickier part.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers