Simply the best beading wire presents simply the best beading contest

9:00 AM

It was really nice to see my online friend Erin Prais-Hintz at the Bead and Button show this past week.  She is our designer of the month in Spotlight for June and was one of the top 10 winners of our beading contest last year.  She recently posted about both on her blog.



Have you looked at the details for our 2010 Beading Contest? It is your turn to flex your creativity and win big.  We've used the top 10 design winners in our worldwide ad campaign, featured the designers on our website and each design entry has been viewed by hundreds of thousands of people.  You could be a star!  Design entries are due on September 1, 2010.  We are considering some early bird incentives.  I'll keep you posted as I know more.

You Might Also Like

1 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Thanks for the shout out Sara!
    It was a treat to see you again! Wish I had made it back for the make and take at the booth. I am already concocting my design for this year's contest. Steampunk is all the rage, and using upcycled treasures is part of my charm, so this should be fun! Plus there are so many great art beads out there with a steampunk theme...check out some of my favorites from www.cforiginals.net and www.Earthenwoodstudio.com.

    Go get flexible with your steampunk self! It is fun!
    Enjoy the day
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers