Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Spotlight on...Designer Erin Prais-Hintz




Our featured designer is Erin Prais- Hintz 

My name is Erin Prais-Hintz and I design one-of-a-kind wearable works of art through my company Tesori Trovati Jewelry.I live by two Life Resolutions: to live a creative life and to live a life without regrets. I started designing jewelry officially back in 2007 as a creative outlet (but actually for much longer), and I decided when I turned 40 that I would see where this hobby-gone-wild would take me because I didn't want to look back in another decade and have regrets because I didn't try.

2 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Sweet! Thanks for that Sara! I was just thinking about you last night and how great it was to visit with you again at Bead & Button. I appreciate the honor of being your designer of the month for June. I am having giveaways in conjunction with my Bead Soup and shhh...heads up for Saturday for the Mad Tea Party blog hop. Come on by!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Softflexgirl said...

How nice that you were thinking of me?! I enjoyed visiting with you too. "Mad tea party blog hop" - that sounds interesting, I'll definitely have to check it out. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...