Twist N Curl

9:00 AM


The Twist N Curl is such an easy tool to use but can create such fun and complex metal beads full of color and texture. We have a step-by-step tutorial on how to use this tool in our School of Design. If you prefer a more dainty bead, choose the mini version.  I tend to prefer dainty and have the mini version in my tool box. If you enjoy making a regular sized bead, the regular Twist N Curl will work just fine.

You Might Also Like

4 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Nice. I have the coiling gizmo which does something similar, but I like how this one has a handy spot to anchor the wire.

    It looks like the twist n curl would work well for also making beaded wire beads (coiling a strand of wire with pre-strung seed beads). Though it's good to let the beads slide because they need more space on the wire once coiled. I've broken a seed bead before this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is definitely pretty easy to use...and leads to lots of colorful beads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to wire wrapping. Just love it, but have been doing most things by hand with a wooden rod, pencil, or pen. Who knew coiling had such great & easy to use tools! Not me! I sure have to catch-up on my learning!
    I'm out to my local craft store. Bye & thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'd probably love the wigjigs! http://www.softflexcompany.com/CategoryProductList.jsp?cat=Tools+and+Misc+Supplies:WigJigs

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers