CHA - Craft and Hobby Association Summer 2010

9:00 AM


We are packing our bags and our palette and heading to Rosemont, Illinois in less than 2 weeks for the Craft and Hobby Association's Summer show.  We are stoked that we were chosen as 1 of 20 to present a product at the Innovations Media Event.  I was tasked with creating and giving a 1-minute power speech to explain our company and the product that is being highlighted.  After the speeches, Jamie and I will be demonstrating how to knit with beading wire.  After all is said and done, we'll turn over our product to be displayed with honor in the Innovations Showcase for the length of the show.  


This year, we decided to offer Make-it-Take-its in our booth from 11am-3pm each day of the show.  It will be a similar project to what we offered at Bead and Button, but I think that Jamie switched up the color palette.  To be honest, I really, really, really enjoyed teaching Make-it-Take-its at Bead and Button, but it is pretty exhausting.  Joshua told me that I was giving instructions in my sleep a few nights after I returned home from Milwaukee. I don't doubt it because I know those instructions as well as I know my own birthday or social security number after repeating them about half a million times over the course of the show.  I think the part that I enjoy most is the look of satisfaction when the project is done and the person realizes that they just made their very own earrings AND that they like them.  That is so fun!

Craft & Hobby Association (CHA) Summer Convention and Trade Show 
Dates: July 27 - 29, 2010
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
5555 N River Road
Rosemont, IL 60018 

Details:
Tuesday 7/27, 10am - 6pm
Wednesday 7/28, 9am - 5pm
Thursday 7/29, 9am - 3pm
Admission: CHA Members are FREE, non-members must pay a fee per/person. There are no sales at this show, only order writing. This trade show is open only to those in the Craft & Hobby industry. If you choose to register onsite you will need to bring your business qualifications along with you. 
Click here to find out what is required

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers