Jamie Hogsett

Gold? Gold! by Jamie Hogsett

10:45 AM


I'm not going to lie - 24K Gold Extreme Flex Wire is not a wire that I use often. It's a beautiful gold and the shine of the wire is delicious, but I've never really been a "gold girl." However, it seems times are changing as I've been making lots of projects with the gold wire and I'm loving it!

This sparkly bracelet was made using three strands of .014 diameter wire, 2mm gold-filled crimp tubes, 3mm gold-filled crimp covers, a gold-filled toggle clasp with light Colorado topaz Austrian crystals, Crystallized Swarovski Elements 10mm Crystal Pearls in Gold (from Artbeads.com), and Crystallized Swarovski Elements 6mm and 8mm Faceted Crystal Rounds in Crystal Golden Shadow (also from Artbeads.com).

Now that I'm a fan of the gold wire, it's time to  try using other wire colors that I don't regularly use. I doubt I'll ever become a "pink girl," but we'll see...


Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

4 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. This is beautiful. I love the soft gold hue. Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bracelet is stunning! http://blog.sweetservices.com/sweetscandyblog/

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers