Spotlight on...Art with a Heart by Lina M. Gomez

9:00 AM


Art with Heart
Written by: Lina M. Gomez

I never knew there were beaders. I always assumed that beaded jewelry was mass produced through the direction of different designers. I have always considered myself a crafty person growing up but it wasn't until 3 years ago, my perception changed. I have figured out a way to include beads to my world. It all began when a close friend decided to give my daughter a beginner's beading class for her birthday...she was 12.



Color by Margie Deeb - The Intervals of Value
Designer - Patti Beghtol
Bead Seller - The Peacock Shop


You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Hi, don't know if I am in the right spot.... since no one else has commented...
    I hit like, I was successful at signing up at youtube, I am a friend/fan on FB, I am leaving a comment. I posted a share of my facebook profile, Tamra Stanton Ramsey, you can contact me there if I win with any of my 5 entries.
    Excellent article, btw. Thanks, TSR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tamra, the next giveaway will start on this blog this coming Saturday for the Cornucopia Trio. There is a new giveaway each weekend for 3 more weeks. I'll go ahead and enter you for this coming weekend. The winner is announced each Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers