Spotlight on....Designer Patti Beghtol

9:00 AM




Our featured designer for this month is Patti Beghtol

Hi there, my name is Patti Beghtol. I've been crafting and creating pretty much my entire life. My philosophy when it comes to creating is if you conceive it, make it. No matter what, if you have an idea to make something, do it. You can decide it doesn't work AFTER you've tried. I also believe in always learning, finding new techniques and new things to try.

Color by Margie Deeb - The Intervals of Value
Designer - Patti Beghtol
Bead Seller - The Peacock Shop


You Might Also Like

1 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Interesting. It reminds me of something from my childhood, like something we used to do with strings, a craft, but I can't get the full memory back so I'm not sure what it was...Did that make sense? LOL.

    Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers