Carnulean Necklace by Andrea Morici for Beadaholique

9:00 AM

Very nice! This design was created by Andrea Morici for Beadaholique and uses our Soft Flex Beading Wire in Antique Brass.  I love the combo of dark brown and blue.  Actually, Josh and I are considering a very similar combo for our new living room.  Guess what else I noticed, if you look closely at the product name Beadaholique calls our wire "Soft Flex Best Beading Wire".  I just love that!  I also noticed that they have new handpainted resin charms, new pandora-style metal beads and new stamping blanks.  So if you haven't checked out Beadaholique lately, you should stop by and see all that they have to offer as well as the gorgeous design shown above.  

You Might Also Like

1 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers