Jamie Hogsett

Easy-Peasy Sparkle Earrings by Jamie Hogsett

10:45 AM


As a creature of habit and fan of routine, being away from home for two weeks kind of gets to me. Even though I always unpack the second I get home, it usually takes me a few days to get back on track. So, this morning when I realized I didn't have a project for the blog, I knew I needed something that was quick and simple to help ease me back into my routine. A little bit of sparkle always helps with that too...

The earrings were made in under twenty minutes using the Vitality Trios wire set, sterling silver 3-hole spacer bars, sterling silver floret ear wires, sterling silver 3mm crimp tubes, sterling silver 4mm crimp covers, and Crystallized Swarovski Elements 3mm rounds in crystal moonlight. Just 3 or 5 crystals on the wires on both sides of the spacer bar give just the right amount of sparkle to catch the light. These earrings are pretty, fun, and, best of all, easy!


Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company and a Swarovski Crystal Ambassador. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Very nice and you can't do that with anything but SoftFlex. :)
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nicole! You're right - Soft Flex has such beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers