Links for a new jewelry maker to get started

9:00 AM



Josh and I are hard at work on our newly purchased home. We carefully walk down each aisle at Home Depot and talk about all of the wonderful DIY projects we have ahead of us. We purchased a home built in 1955 and the same owners have lived in it since 1959. As you can probably imagine, 50 years later, there is a lot of work to be done on a limited budget. At any rate, I've been learning about a whole new world of products and tools that I've never used before. It can be quite overwhelming at times. It got me to thinking about how overwhelming bead-land must be for a new jewelry designer. It must be so confusing to find the best type of wire, the right crimps, the right tools, etc. Here are a few of my older posts that I think might be helpful if you are a new designer and looking for guidance.


Heck, they might even be helpful if you are a seasoned (note that I didn't use "old") designer and just want a refresher course. 

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Oh yeah. I am well seasoned and I need a refresher! Thanks for sharing. And your Sara Loves Josh blog is totally cute. Congratulations on finding your dream home!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really enjoy updating my other blog. It is fun to look back and see our progress. :)

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers