Jamie Hogsett

Margie Deeb's Fall/Winter 2010 Color Report by Jamie Hogsett

10:45 AM

Margie Deeb's Fall/Winter 2010 Color Report is available now!
Being a part of Margie's Reports is a fun assignment. I've always loved paint swatches, so I get really excited when the envelope of the upcoming colors arrives from Margie in the mail.
 My colors this time around were Golden Glow and Chocolate Truffle. Chocolate - how can I not adore that color?? Plus, even though my skin tone makes it difficult to wear yellow, I've always been a fan. My childhood bedroom was yellow - so sunny!
This necklace was made with Citrine .019 beading wire, CZs, an 18K gold-plated toggle clasp with topaz Austrian crystals and gold-filled head pins, jump rings, crimp tubes, and crimp covers from Soft Flex Company along with Kazuri and Tagua Nut beads from Antelope Beads. It's just one of many gorgeous pieces of jewelry in the information-packed Color Report. It's full of fascinating reading and beautiful color combinations - check it out!


Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company and a Swarovski Crystal Ambassador. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

1 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Ahhhh these are some of my most favorite colors!!!!
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers