Spotlight on...Sculptural Metal Clay Jewelry by Kate McKinnon

9:00 AM



Our featured book this month is
Sculptural Metal Clay Jewelry 
by Kate McKinnon


Sculptural Metal Clay Jewelry by Kate McKinnon found its way to my doorstep. Kate is such a unique and thoughtful designer. I've always loved her work and enjoy visiting her booth when we cross paths at a show. She is the perfect cross between modern and whimsical and that makes her work very appealing to me. Her latest book, which includes an instructional dvd, is just as fantastic as I expected it to be. It is very detailed and full of fabulous pictures to illustrate the tips and techniques that are being discussed. Good pictures are just so helpful! As I read the book, I could distinctly hear Kate's voice in it which is not always the case in jewelry making books. If you have any interest in metal clay, this "workshop-in-a-book" is perfect for you!



Color by Margie Deeb - Making Palettes for Focal Beads
Bead Seller - Rings and Things

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers