Steampunk beading contest deadline quickly approaching - September 1st

9:00 AM


As the deadline is looming, entries are trickling in and we are getting more and more excited. You still have plenty of time to enter. I know how you beaders work, late at night...last minute. You can even enter online via email. The deadline is September 1st, so it is coming sooner rather than later. If you've been putting off getting your entry in, now is the time to do it.

You Might Also Like

1 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Yes, I'm one of those that almost always wait until the last minute. And worse, I tend to be sidetracked even then: new ideas that beg to be tried out, new supplies that I just have to play with etc. (Logically, it'd be better to focus on projects that you can earn something from, but my creativity/work discipline isn't logical.)

    Luckily, at least I tend to be able to meet the vast majority of deadlines. Hopefully it'll include this one eventhough I've kept making alterations on the design so that I this far haven't been able to assemble it. But I will tomorrow. At least that's the plan until some pretty bead catches my eye and beg to be used immediatly. :p

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers