Flex Your Creativity Beading Contest 2010 - Sneak Peak

9:00 AM


As you know, beloved reader, our deadline for our big annual contest was September 1st. We have lots and lots of beautiful pieces to wade through. The goal is to have the designs up for a live vote by October 1st. The live vote lasts for 2 months, until December 1st. Then prizes are awarded. The top 10 designs get photographed by our company photographer and receive a cd of pictures as well as their prizes in the mail as soon as possible after the announcement. The photos are then used in our advertising.

I wanted to give a sneak peak of a few entries that caught my eye but really all of them are very good. I think that everyone is sure to be impressed and have a hard time voting for a favorite this year.

by Brett Star

"The Finder" by Andrew Thornton

"Time Traveler Necklace" by Kelly Angeley

"Her Clockwork Heart" by Erin Prais-Hintz

 It is really neat to see our beading wire, which is so very modern looking, incorporated into steampunk themed jewelry, I don't want to ruin the big unveiling by giving away too much, but I thought that a little peak at a few designs might be fun. I hope that you enjoyed. Keep your eyes pealed for the full listing of entries and live vote after October 1st!

You Might Also Like

6 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Squee! I can't wait to see!
    Thanks for the shout out. I do love the way this piece turned out and I am honored and thrilled to be in your sneak peek with such awesome talent!
    Enjoy the day, Sara!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some really neat designs again this year. I love the contest. It is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely pieces, it's neat to see the different way people used the beading wire for their designs.

    The contest was a blast I really enjoyed creating the necklace I made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Claire, wait until you see all of them. The entries this year rock. Including yours, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh these designs are so inspiring and creative! I especially love Erin's Clockwork Heart. Can't wait to see the rest of the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for including mine in the sneak peak! I'm really excited to see everyone else's pieces. This year was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers