Jamie Hogsett

Harvest Bracelet by Jamie Hogsett

10:45 AM

Cool nights, the start of football season (finally!!), and the empty pool all indicate that fall is just around the corner. I like summer just fine, but I love fall. I love the palette of colors that Mother Nature displays to the world, the sound of leaves crunching under me feet, and the weight of the down comforter when I'm snuggled up in bed. 

Here's a simple wire-wrapped bracelet to help bring in the new season. The scarecrow charm, toggle clasp, and three styles of Czech glass beads are from Shipwreck Beads. I used Soft Flex Craft Wire in 18-gauge Gun Metal to wrap it all together. I especially love the black cathedral barrel beads as they remind me of the huge hay bales that I often see in my Grandma's fields. Grandma doesn't need a scarecrow, since the only creatures that inhabit her fields are all the cute little bunnies that she adores, though I'm sure she'd happily wear this bracelet!


Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company and a Swarovski Crystal Ambassador. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.
Disclaimer: The Czech glass beads, pewter toggle clasp, and pewter scarecrow charm were donated by Shipwreck Beads. I am not compensated by them for my review of their products.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers