Spotlight on...Changing Gears by Charlene Gary

9:00 AM

Hubcaps and Spokes by Charlene Gary

Changing Gears
Written by: Charlene Gary

My first car was an orange (yes, orange), VW rabbit circa late 1970's (you do the math as to how old I am, I'm not saying). Learning to drive that car was an adventure and an experience all at the same time, and I wasn't about to stop just because my Dad said that it was going to be so hard for me to learn how to drive a 5-speed. He tried to show me, my patient father, but with a headstrong teenager at the wheel of her first car, and a stick shift no less, he was about ready to give up.

Color by Margie Deeb - Analogous Color Schemes
Bead Seller - Bead Boutique


You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers