Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bead Heaven in Sedona, AZ


Any time I'm on the road, I love to keep an eye out for bead shops. This past weekend Josh and I drove up to Sedona, AZ for a wedding. On our way up, I spied a bead store and I mentioned it to Josh. Being the wonderful fiancĂ© that he is on our way home today he pulled into that bead store for me on the way home, without my even having to ask. I never know how to act when I go into a store for fun. Obviously Soft Flex is a huge part of my life professionally, but I love beading personally too. I always look to see if the store has our product, but I almost never say anything about my being from Soft Flex if I'm there for fun.


Bead Heaven has a beautiful view of the mountains around Sedona. I was expecting to see inflated prices being that Sedona is considered a somewhat expensive tourist town, but the prices were right. I poked around and picked out a nice strand of turquoise. "When in Rome, do as Romans do," right? Plus, I love the color of blue turquoise right now.


I was happy to see that Bead Heaven not only carried Soft Flex but Econoflex too. Yay! The woman in the store, I dare say the owner, was very pleasant. If you are ever in the Sedona area, I highly recommend paying a visit to Bead Heaven.

Is it strange that I don't mention who I am and who I work for when I visit a bead store on my own time?

Are you going on a trip any time soon. You can use our bead store finder to plan ahead.You never know what you might find at a bead store. They often have the best and most unique selection of beads. They also know a thing or two about quality, which I appreciate whole-heartedly.

4 comments:

LissC said...

i like that you don't mention who you are. i think once you mention who you are it suddenly turns into work, and not fun.

Softflexgirl said...

It totally changes the visit. There are plenty of times when I visit bead stores specifically for work. So if I am there to shop for fun, I really enjoy anonymity.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice review Softflex girl! I'm glad you enjoyed my store. I definitely love Softflex and am happy to recommend it to all my customers as a must-have if you are a serious beader.
---Lisa Campbell, owner, Bead Heaven Sedona AZ

Sara Oehler said...

Hi Lisa, you are quite welcome. I enjoyed my visit. Your store is lovely and anyone who carries Soft Flex typically has really great taste! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...