Spotlight on..."Finding Your Way in Jewelry Design" by Lori Anderson

9:00 AM


Finding Your Way in Jewelry Design
Written by: Lori Anderson

On January 1st, I decided this was going to be my year for exploration. This was going to be the year I'd find "my thing", my niche, my new and improved jewelry style!

I started the year all gung-ho, with stacks of books and tons of supplies. I signed up for lots of classes and even started a blog to chronicle my progress. I had an idea of the types of things I wanted to try - metalsmithing, more intricate wire work, lampworking, even mixed media construction - but I quickly discovered that I'd bitten off more than I could chew. I was completely overwhelmed.


Designer - Lori Mendenhall

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers