Spotlight on...Metal Clay Origami Jewelry by Sara Jayne Cole

9:00 AM



Our featured book this month is
Metal Clay Origami Jewelry
by Sara Jayne Cole

I recently received a copy of Metal Clay Origami Jewelry by Sara Jayne Cole from Lark Books. It is always so fun to thumb through a project book that uses an unfamiliar technique. I think that I'd really enjoy working with metal clay. Specifically, I think that I'd love to make flowers using metal clay. There were a few flower projects included in this book that I really loved. The step-by-step photos look fabulous in this book, which is great because I am terrible with written instruction.


Jewelry Designer - Lori Mendenhall

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers