Update - Flex Your Creativity Beading Contest

9:00 AM


I know. I know. We said that we'd have the signs up for voting by October 1st. Alas, things don't always go just as you want them to go. So we have decided to start the voting on October 15th and have it run through December 15th. Thanks for your patience. I know that everyone is really excited to see the entries. I can't blame you, they are pretty fabulous! One new thing that we are doing this year is to let voters choose their top 3 favorites instead of just one. I think that it would be pretty hard to pick just one. Heck, it might be sort of hard to just pick 3! So, I'll post a link to the voting page just as soon as we have it ready for you! Thanks for your patience.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers